- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Thomas Graham Jr -- "Unending Crisis"
05/23/2012 7:30 pm
Thomas Graham Jr. will speak about and sign his new book, Unending Crisis, on Wednesday, May 23rd at 7:30pm.
About the book:
In Unending Crisis, Thomas Graham Jr. examines the Bush administration's misguided management of foreign policy, the legacy of which has been seven major—and almost irresolvable—national security crises involving North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, the Arab-Israeli conflict in Palestine, and nuclear proliferation. Graham considers these issues individually and together, emphasizing their interrelationship and delineating the role that the neoconservative agenda played in redefining the way America is perceived in the world today.
This is a FREE event, open to all!
- 1107 Pearl St
- Boulder ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Orphan Master's Son"(1 day)
- Julie DuBose -- "Effortless Beauty"(2 days)
- How Do Books Get Published? A Seminar with Literary Agent Sara Megibow(3 days)
- Linda Kohanov -- "The Power of the Herd"(8 days)
- Suspense Quadrupled: Four Writers of Mystery(9 days)