- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Susan Gillis Chapman -- "The Five Keys to Mindful Communication"
06/18/2012 7:30 pm
Susan Gillis Chapman will speak about and sign her new book, The Five Keys to Mindful Communication, on Monday, June 18th at 7:30pm.
About the book:
Good communication is essential to any healthy relationship, whether it’s between spouses, family members, friends, or co-workers, and mindfulness—the practice of nonjudgmental awareness—can help us communicate more effectively and meaningfully with others in our personal and professional lives. In The Five Keys to Mindful Communication, Susan Chapman, a psychotherapist and long-time Buddhist practitioner, explains how the practice of mindfulness awareness can change the way we speak and listen, enhance our relationships, and help us achieve our goals.
Vouchers to attend are $5 and get you $5 off the author’s featured book or a purchase on the day of the event. Vouchers can be purchased in advance and over the phone.
- 1107 Pearl St
- Boulder ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- Linda Kohanov -- "The Power of the Herd"(4 days)
- Suspense Quadrupled: Four Writers of Mystery(5 days)
- Tovar Cerulli -- "The Mindful Carnivore"(6 days)
- Hilary Hart -- "Body of Wisdom"(12 days)
- Marc Bekoff -- "Ignoring Nature No More: The Case for Compassionate Conservation" & "Jasper's Story"(13 days)