- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Scott Jurek -- "Eat and Run"
06/14/2012 7:30 pm
For two decades, Scott Jurek has been a dominant force in the growing sport of ultrarunning. He was one of the elite runners profiled in Born to Run. In Eat and Run, Scott Jurek opens up about his life and career—as an elite athlete and a vegan—and inspires runners at every level.
Run and celebrate with Boulder champion ultramarathoner and American record holder, Scott Jurek, for the release of his new book, Eat & Run.
*6:00-7:00pm*: Group Fun Run (5 mile, all paces) starting and finishing at the Boulder Running Company http://boulderrunningcompany.com
7:30pm: Short Film, Reading, Q&A and Book Signing at *the Dairy Center for the Arts* (2590 Walnut Street) http://thedairy.org/.
NOTE: The Dairy Center is just a few blocks from the Boulder Running Company and those doing the group run can walk to the Dairy Center.
Tickets are $8 and can be purchased through the Dairy Center (click HERE to buy tickets). Proceeds benefit the Micah True Memorial.
Co-Sponsored By Boulder Running Company, Brooks Sports, Udo's Oil, and Native Foods
- 2590 Walnut Street
- Boulder ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- Bruce Kawin -- "Selected Film Essays and Interviews"(4 hours)
- Sil & Eliza Reynolds -- "Mothering and Daughtering"(1 day)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"(6 days)
- Elana Amsterdam -- "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry"(7 days)
- Khaled Hosseini -- "And the Mountains Echoed"(8 days)