- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Here are some photos of Boulder Book Store's many great events, opportunities, and offerings for teachers and schools!
Educators dig through boxes at Boulder Book Store's yearly Book Giveaway, where hundreds of thousands of dollars in books are given away to area teachers and librarians!
Teens participate in a writing workshop led by local authors in the Upper North Room of Boulder Book Store.
Books are displayed by age group in the Children's Department as part of our Summer Reading Program, in which students are rewarded for the summer reading.
Our Children's Department features a wide selection of titles, with thousands of others just a special order away!
Our Class Order section in the West Basement makes it easy for students to come in and buy books for their classes. Plus, they receive a 10% discount when they buy materials from these shelves! Call or email today to order books for these shelves.
The Boulder Book Store hosts hundreds of author visits, storytimes, and other events geared toward children and teens. A great field trip opportunity!
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(1 day)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(1 day)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(5 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(8 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(11 days)