- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Do you offer special services for businesses?
Corporate Services at Boulder Book Store
Through our Corporate Services Program we offer individualized customer service to business, schools, government and nonprofit organizations. In addition to personalized attention to your special needs, we provide substantial discounts on bulk and volume orders. Through this website you have access to over 400,000 titles and we also can special order any of the 1.6 million books in print. We do out-of-print searches as well. Our program features:
- 10% to 20% discounts, based on volume of order and special publisher discount programs.
- Larger discounts for customers purchasing more than $1000 each year.
- Free delivery in Boulder County and some surrounding areas.
- Individual attention to your order, including recommendations from our knowledgeable staff.
- Monthly billing for charge accounts.
Enroll in our Business Charge Account Program and receive special discounts and great customer service! The application is quite simple and can be set up promptly, once we have received a completed application (which may be downloaded below) or the following information:
- Business name
- Contact person
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- E-mail address
- Web address
- Individuals authorized to charge on the account
- Is a purchase order required to charge on the account?
- Name of bank and account number
- Trade references
- Tax number for tax exempt organizations
For more information on how your business can benefit from a Corporate Charge Account, contact Craig Shafer, Corporate Services Manager by calling 303-447-2074, faxing 303-447-3946 or sending e-mail to CraigS@boulderbookstore.com. We are the only Boulder bookstore providing individual, custom service to the Boulder County business community.
|Business Charge Account application.doc||26.5 KB|
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(1 day)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(2 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(3 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(4 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(5 days)