- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
A Kiss for Little Bear Book and Tape
Grandmother likes Little Bear's picture so much she sends him a thank you kiss. "Will you take it to him, Hen?" she says. Hen passes the kiss to Frog who passes it to Cat who passes it to Little Skunk until Hen decides there is too much kissing -- and finally gives the kiss to the Little Bear.
About the Author
Else Holmelund Minarik first introduced readers to her timeless character in the classic Little Bear. Publication of this book, with illustrations by Maurice Sendak, launched the I Can Read series. This much-loved author continues to write stories for children at her home in North Carolina.
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(17 hours)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(1 day)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(2 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(7 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(7 days)