- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Hank and his wife, Sarah, agree to write a screenplay, and encounter the strange world of the movie industry.
About the Author
Charles Bukowski is one of America's best-known contemporary writers of poetry and prose, and, many would claim, its most influential and imitated poet. He was born in Andernach, Germany, and raised in Los Angeles, where he lived for fifty years. He published his first story in 1944, when he was twenty-four, and began writing poetry at the age of thirty-five. He died in San Pedro, California, on March 9, 1994, at the age of seventy-three, shortly after completing his last novel, Pulp.
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(12 hours)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(13 hours)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(1 day)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(7 days)
- Used Book Office Closed(9 days)