- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
This Quiet Lady
What was your mother like as a little girl? How did she look in school? What did she do before you were born? Follow along as one girl joyously searches through old pictures to find out. Generations will be inspired to share family history as they treasure this book together.
About the Author
Charlotte Zolotow—author, editor, publisher, and educator—has one of the most distinguished reputations in the field of children's literature. She has written more than seventy books, many of which are picture-book classics, such as Mr. Rabbit and the Lovely Present and William's Doll. She lives in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(9 hours)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(12 hours)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)