- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Food of Portugal
- An extensive bilingual glossary explains, defines, and describes
- Portuguese food, wine, cooking, and restaurant terms.
- With notes for cooks and travelers on the language
- of Portuguese wine, food, and dining.
- Wine notes have been completely revised and updated.
- Color photographs of Portugal by the author.
About the Author
The winner of five best cookbook awards (Tastemaker, James Beard, IACP) and a member of the James Beard Cookbook Hall of Fame, Jean Anderson writes for Bon AppÉtit, Food & Wine, Cottage Living, Gourmet, More, and other national publications. She lives in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(3 hours)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(1 day)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(6 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(6 days)
- Carl Lehrburger -- "Secrets of Ancient America"(7 days)