- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
"On a deep-blue background, the words 'blue sea' appear...and then the first of Crews's eye-filling paintings....The author and illustrator of Rain have invented another winner."--Publishers Weekly.
About the Author
Robert Kalan has also written the charming children's books Rain and Blue Sea, both illustrated by Donald Crewes. Kalan holds a master's degree in education and has taught reading to both gifted and remedial students from kindergarten through the fourth grade.
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(14 hours)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(2 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(2 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(6 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(9 days)