- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
White Snow, Bright Snow
When the first flakes fell from the grey sky, the postman and the farmer and the policeman and his wife scurried about doing all the practical things grownups do when a snowstorm comes. But the children laughed and danced, and caught the lacy snowflakes on thier tongues.
All the wonder and delight a child feels in a snowfall is caught in the pages of this book -- the frost ferns on the window sill, the snow man in the yard and the mystery and magic of a new white world. Roger Duvoisin's pictures in soft blue half-tones with briliant splashes of yellow and red emphasize the gaiety and humor as well as the poetic quality of the text.
About the Author
Henri Sorensen lives in Denmark.
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(1 day)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(3 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(3 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(7 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(10 days)