- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
What Lurks in the Dark Shadows of the Heart?
Most men who see Amanda Charles dance worship her from afar. But one "admirer" is getting too close to the glamorous showgirl...perilously close. The looks, style, and grace that make Amanda sparkle on stage have now made her something else: the target of a serial killer.
Detective Tristan MacLaughlin has drawn the case that is pulling him deep into a world of pageantry and dazzle -- and closer to the stunning, violet-eyed beauty who keeps her secrets and emotions locked tightly inside. Tristan never thought he'd be bewitched by Amanda's charms, never though he'd care. And he never imagined that by wanting her, by trying to protect her, he'd place her in the gravest danger of all.
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Susan Andersen lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband of a really long time and their kitty boys, Boo and Mojo.
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(14 hours)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(2 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(2 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(6 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(9 days)