- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Wedding Wager
She′s a debutante set on making a ′convenient′ marriage; he′s one of the most infuriating men she′s ever met. But it takes a bet to bring them together to discover even though it seems they have nothing in common, sometimes the happiest and sexiest marriages really are made by opposites.
About the Author
Cathy Maxwell spends hours in front of her computer pondering the question, "Why do people fall in love?" It remains for her the great mystery of life and the secret to happiness.
She lives in beautiful Virginia with her children, horses, dogs, and cats.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(6 hours)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(9 hours)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)