- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Body in the Moonlight: A Faith Fairchild Mystery
Minister's wife Faith Fairchild is excited about catering her church's restoration campaign kickoff at historic Ballou House. But when a beautiful young woman dies moments after finishing dessert, Faith is suddenly in serious trouble. Not only is her business in jeopardy -- but Aleford's wagging tongues are suggesting that Faith herself laced the goodie with cyanide, having discovered her husband Tom's perhaps overly pastoral interest in the victim. Faith's world feels steeped in poison and never before have her amateur sleuthing skills been more crucial -- especially when another body is found in the moonlight carrying an unmistakable warning: you're next!
About the Author
Katherine Hall Page is the author of nineteen previous Faith Fairchild mysteries. Her first book, The Body in the Belfry, received the Agatha Award for Best First Mystery Novel; The Body in the Snowdrift was honored with the Agatha Award for Best Mystery Novel; and "The Would-Be Widower" won the Agatha Award for Best Short Story. She has also been a nominee for the Edgar® Award and the Mary Higgins Clark Award. She lives in Massachusetts with her husband.
Praise for The Body in the Moonlight: A Faith Fairchild Mystery…
"Enchanting... well-written.... Page's style is entertaining and unpretentiously cultured."
- Doris Kearns Goodwin -- "The Bully Pulpit"(8 hours)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(2 days)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(2 days)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(3 days)
- 25 Days of Grinch-mas Holiday Storytime, Featuring The Grinch!(9 days)