- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Captain Jack's Woman
They meet in a clash of swords, drenched in the moonlight of Britain′s rugged eastern coast: Captain Jack, his handsome features etched in silver and shadow, his powerful physique compelling "Kit" Cranmer to surrender. He is her dream lover come vividly alive, and his command of the smuggling gang is absolute. his all-knowing gaze penetrates her disguise as the "lad" leader of a rival gang with frightening ease and his "punishment" with kisses leaves her maidenly modesty in tatters. Suddenly Kit finds she′s only too delighted to explore with Jack the pleasures conventionally reserved for married ladies. . .little knowing what dangerous forces she′s unleashing. For even as Kit revels in midnight gallops and cottage rendezvous, captain Jack is laying a gentle trap that will curtail her freedom. . .and bind her to him with a ring, a promise. . . and ties of devotion and desire.
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Stephanie Laurens began writing as an escape from the dry world of professional science, a hobby that quickly became a career. Her novels set in Regency England have captivated readers around the globe, making her one of the romance world's most beloved and popular authors.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(3 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(4 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(5 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(6 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(7 days)