- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Dedicated Texas Ranger Jack Kittrick is hard on the trail of a killer who is preying on the helpless in a large San Antonio hospital--a hunt that leads him to Maggie Wainwright, the beautiful, enigmatic legal eagle who had access to the victims. . .and a motive for the crimes. The more Jack learns about Ms. Wainwright, the more this secretive lady--who makes his spurs tangle and his heart run wild--enthralls and perplexes him.
When her own son becomes the killer's target, Maggie can no longer keep silent about her painful. shadowy past. With everything she truly cares about at stake, Maggie must cast her fate to the Texas winds. . .and trust her future--and her love--to the determined lawman who has more questions for her than she has answers.
About the Author
One of the most popular romance writers in America today, former attorney and college professor Joan Johnston, a New York Times bestseller, has over 10 million books in print worldwide.
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(17 hours)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(1 day)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(6 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(6 days)
- Carl Lehrburger -- "Secrets of Ancient America"(7 days)