- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
A noblewoman of frail beauty and exotic mystery fakes her own death to escape the gallows. And now she must flee. In disguise and under a false identity, she finds unexpected sanctuary in the arms of a handsome and arrogant yet gallant British lord—who must defy society to keep her safe . . . and overcome a tragic past to claim her as his own.
About the Author
Lisa Kleypas is the author of nineteen historical romance novels that have been published in twelve languages. In 1985, she was named Miss Massachusetts and competed in the Miss America pageant in Atlantic City. After graduating from Wellesley College with a political science degree, she published her first novel at age twenty-one. Her books have appeared on bestseller lists such as the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, and WaldenBooks. Lisa is married and has two children.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Orphan Master's Son"(1 day)
- Julie DuBose -- "Effortless Beauty"(2 days)
- How Do Books Get Published? A Seminar with Literary Agent Sara Megibow(3 days)
- Linda Kohanov -- "The Power of the Herd"(8 days)
- Suspense Quadrupled: Four Writers of Mystery(9 days)