- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Hammerhead Ranch Motel
There's a different schemer or slimeball behind every door: cocaine duckpins who have survived only by the dumbest fortune, hard-luck gigolos desperate to score, undercover cops busting undercover cops who are running sting operations on undercover cops. And just down the row, local historian and spree killer Serge A. Storms -- who has stopped keeping up with his meds -- is still looking for a briefcase stuffed with five million dollars...and is now capable of wreaking more havoc than hurricane Rolando-berto, the big wind gathering force offshore, just waiting for the opportunity to blow everything straight to hell.
Pack up your bags and head south to sunny Florida. Leave your rational mind at home and come well armed. There's a room with your number on it at the Hammerhead Ranch Motel.
About the Author
Tim Dorsey was a reporter and editor for the Tampa Tribune from 1987 to 1999, and is the author of thirteen novels. He lives in Tampa, Florida.
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(2 days)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(4 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(4 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(8 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(11 days)