- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Body in the Fjord: A Faith Fairchild Mystery
This time out, smalltown caterer and minister's wife Faith Fairchild's neighbor, Pix Miller, takes center stage, heading off to Norway to investigate the sudden disappearance of a family friend. Determined to discover the truth, Pix is drawn into a suspenseful world of intrigue, stolen antiques, secret histories, and deadly echoes from Norway's past and the Nazi occupation. Surrounded by the country's breathtaking beauty, the ever-resourceful New Englander perseveres -- until at last she finds herself face-to-face with a remorseless killer...with no way out.
About the Author
Katherine Hall Page is the author of nineteen previous Faith Fairchild mysteries. Her first book, The Body in the Belfry, received the Agatha Award for Best First Mystery Novel; The Body in the Snowdrift was honored with the Agatha Award for Best Mystery Novel; and "The Would-Be Widower" won the Agatha Award for Best Short Story. She has also been a nominee for the Edgar® Award and the Mary Higgins Clark Award. She lives in Massachusetts with her husband.
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(3 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(6 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(9 days)
- William Ury -- "Getting to Yes with Yourself"(9 days)
- Sw. Shraddhananda aka Rev. Dr. Sonya Jones -- "Jesus Was a Shaktipat Guru"(10 days)