- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Body in the Vestibule: A Faith Fairchild Mystery
Satisfying her hunger for epicurean adventure in the French provinces, small town caterer and minister's wife Faith Fairchild decides to throw the perfect dinner party. But during cleanup after the last guest has departed her gastronomical triumph, she encounters something neither expected nor welcome: a dead body lying in her vestibule. Unfortunately it doesn't help la belle americaine's credibility when the corpse vanishes before the local gendarmes arrive. But Faith realizes that, though the police refuse to take her seriously, a killer just might. And if she doesn't get to the bottom of this fiendish French conundrum, Faith's recent successful feast could end up being her last.
About the Author
Katherine Hall Page is the author of nineteen previous Faith Fairchild mysteries. Her first book, The Body in the Belfry, received the Agatha Award for Best First Mystery Novel; The Body in the Snowdrift was honored with the Agatha Award for Best Mystery Novel; and "The Would-Be Widower" won the Agatha Award for Best Short Story. She has also been a nominee for the Edgar® Award and the Mary Higgins Clark Award. She lives in Massachusetts with her husband.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(2 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(3 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(4 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(5 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(6 days)