- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Daring to Be Yourself
Alexandra Stoddard, internationally celebrated interior designer and bestselling author of the groundbreaking Living a Beautiful Life, has guided people from all walks of life in their quest for creating a home of beauty and grace. Now, in Daring to Be Yourself, this world famous decorator helps you reach new plateaus of immagination, creativity, and personal style. Once you have opened the doors to self-expression, you will enter a boundless new world of beauty, harmony, and indivuality in your home and in the way you dress, entertain, and travel that will become uniquely your own.
About the Author
Author of 27 books, Alexandra Stoddard is sought after as a speaker on the art of living the good life. She has inspired millions of listeners and readers with such books as Things I Want My Daughters to Know, Choosing Happiness, You Are Your Choices, and Time Alive. A mother and grandmother herself, she lives in Stonington Village, Connecticut, with her husband, Peter Brown.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(3 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(4 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(5 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(6 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(7 days)