- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
What Would Machiavelli Do?: The Ends Justify the Meanness
What Would Machiavelli Do?
- He would feast on other people's discord
- He wouldn't exactly seek the company of ass-kissers and bimbos, but he wouldn't reject them out of hand either
- He would realize that loving yourself means never having to say you're sorry
- He would kill people, but only if he could feel good about himself afterward
- He would establish and maintain a psychotic level of control
- He would use other people's opinions to sell his book!
About the Author
Stanley Bing is a columnist for Fortune magazine and the bestselling author of Crazy Bosses, What Would Machiavelli Do?, Throwing the Elephant, Sun Tzu Was a Sizzy, 100 Bullshit Jobs . . . And How to Get Them, and The Big Bing, as well as the novels Lloyd: What Happened and You Look Nice Today. By day he is an haute executive in a gigantic multinational corporation whose identity is one of the worst-kept secrets in business.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(1 day)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(1 day)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(5 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(8 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(11 days)