- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Laura Numeroff's 10-Step Guide to Living with Your Monster
Is your monster misbehaving?
Is he eating your favorite shirts?
Is he using your hairbrush to clean his teeth?
Is he annoying your family on car trips?
Never fear those monster mishaps again!
Laura Numeroff and Nate Evans, the world's leading experts on monsters and the mischief they make, have created the ultimate 10-Step Guide to Living With Your Monster.
A portion of the proceeds from Laura Numeroff's 10-Step Guide To Living With Your Monster will be donated to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.
About the Author
Laura Numeroff is the author of many books for young readers in addition to the If You Give . . . series, including The Chicken Sisters and Laura Numeroff's 10-Step Guide To Living With Your Monster. She loves to play tennis and travel and lives in Los Angeles, California. A portion of her royalties will be donated to First Book, a national nonprofit organization that promotes childrens literacy.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(3 hours)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(6 hours)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)