- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
How do we know what dinosaurs were like?
Dinosaurs roamed the earth millions of years ago. Then suddenly they all died out. How do we know now what they looked like? How do we know that they really existed at all? Read and find out how scientists have proven the existence of dinosaurs by studying fossil remains. Each new fossil find helps them to ice together a picture of what the world was like millions of years ago.
About the Author
Aliki has written and illustrated many books, both fiction and nonfiction, loved by readers throughout the world. The books were inspired by a word, an experience, or the desire to find out. Aliki says, "I'm not so great at pushing buttons, but I know things happen when you do." Aliki lives in London, England.
- Linda Kohanov -- "The Power of the Herd"(3 days)
- Suspense Quadrupled: Four Writers of Mystery(4 days)
- Tovar Cerulli -- "The Mindful Carnivore"(5 days)
- Hilary Hart -- "Body of Wisdom"(11 days)
- Marc Bekoff -- "Ignoring Nature No More: The Case for Compassionate Conservation" & "Jasper's Story"(12 days)