- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Father Bear Comes Home
Little Bear and his friends are on hand to welcome Father Bear home from his fishing trip. 'Little Bear has endeared himself as a character with irresistible, child-like charm.' -- H.
About the Author
Else Holmelund Minarik first introduced readers to her timeless character in the classic Little Bear. Publication of this book, with illustrations by Maurice Sendak, launched the I Can Read series. This much-loved author continues to write stories for children at her home in North Carolina.
- Jeff Wilson -- "The Greened House Effect"(1 day)
- Bruce Kawin -- "Selected Film Essays and Interviews"(2 days)
- Sil & Eliza Reynolds -- "Mothering and Daughtering"(3 days)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"(8 days)
- Elana Amsterdam -- "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry"(9 days)