- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
What Do You Do, Dear?
What do you do when:
- a lady polar bear walks into your igloo in a white fur coat?
- the lady you are forcing to walk the plank drops her handkerchief?
- you meet someone coming the other way on a circus tightrope?
This is the funniest book on good behavior you'll ever read!
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "Dirty Love"(Now)
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(2 days)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(4 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(4 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(8 days)