- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
'Short, original fables with fresh, unexpected morals poke subtle fun at human foibles through the antics of animals. . . . The droll illustrations, with tones blended to luminescent shading, are complete and humorous themselves.' -- Association of Library Service to Children, ALA.
About the Author
Arnold Lobel (1933-1987) was the award-winning author and illustrator of many beloved children's books, including the classic I Can Read books about Frog and Toad, and the Caldecott Medal winning Fables.
- Jeff Wilson -- "The Greened House Effect"(2 hours)
- Bruce Kawin -- "Selected Film Essays and Interviews"(1 day)
- Sil & Eliza Reynolds -- "Mothering and Daughtering"(2 days)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"(7 days)
- Elana Amsterdam -- "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry"(8 days)