- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Together, Laura, Mary, and Carrie play games, find mischief, and explore the wild as they travel and settle throughout the Midwest. Join in the fun with everyone's favorite pioneer sisters!
About the Author
Laura Ingalls Wilder was born in 1867 in the log cabin described in Little House in the Big Woods. She and her family traveled by covered wagon across the Midwest. Later, Laura and her husband, Almanzo Wilder, made their own covered-wagon trip with their daughter, Rose, to Mansfield, Missouri. There, believing in the importance of knowing where you began in order to appreciate how far you've come, Laura wrote about her childhood growing up on the American frontier. For millions of readers Laura lives on forever as the little pioneer girl in the beloved Little House books.
- Bruce Kawin -- "Selected Film Essays and Interviews"(6 hours)
- Sil & Eliza Reynolds -- "Mothering and Daughtering"(1 day)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"(6 days)
- Elana Amsterdam -- "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry"(7 days)
- Khaled Hosseini -- "And the Mountains Echoed"(8 days)