- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
A delightful little nightstand companion to make prayera natural part of every day.
Greet the day with a celebration of sunrise -- and close it with deep appreciation for life's daily gifts and lessons. Here in one charming volume -- compiled by the author of the popular gift book Graces find an uplifting collection of readings, prayers and poems arranged in specific sections to make the joys of prayer a simple, natural part of each day. Special prayers bring motivation to Morning, and lullabies and musings help us focus on the peace of Nightfall. Other readings offer inspiration or comfort or guide us gently through private Reflections. Bedside Prayers is a lovely little gift book for anyone who would like to make the enjoyment of daily prayer as constant as the risings and settings of the sun.
About the Author
June Cotner is the author of the celebrated Graces, Bedside Prayers, Get Well Wishes, Animal Blessings and Family Celebrations. She lives with her husband, two wayward dogs, and two stray cats in Poulsbo, Washington, just outside of Seattle.
- Bruce Kawin -- "Selected Film Essays and Interviews"(Now)
- Sil & Eliza Reynolds -- "Mothering and Daughtering"(1 day)
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"(6 days)
- Elana Amsterdam -- "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry"(7 days)
- Khaled Hosseini -- "And the Mountains Echoed"(8 days)