- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
American Sniper LP: Memorial Edition
A celebration of the remarkable life and legacy of fallen American hero Chris Kyle.
This commemorative memorial edition of Kyle's bestselling memoir features the full text of American Sniper, plus more than eighty -pages of remembrances by those whose lives he touched personally--including his wife, Taya; his parents, brother, and children; Marcus Luttrell and other fellow Navy SEALs; veterans and wounded warriors; lifelong friends; and many others.
He was the top American sniper of all time, called "the legend" by his navy seal brothers, and a hero by those he served with on the home front . . .
From 1999 to 2009, Chris Kyle recorded the most career sniper kills in United States military history. Gripping and unforgettable, Kyle's account of his extraordinary battlefield experiences ranks as one of the greatest war memoirs of all time. American Sniper also honors Kyle's fellow warriors, who raised hell on and off the battlefield. And in moving first-person accounts throughout, Kyle's wife, Taya, speaks openly about the strains of war on their marriage and children.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(4 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(5 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(6 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(7 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(8 days)