- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Portrait of a Spy
It was supposed to be the start of a pleasant weekend in London for Gabriel Allon and his wife, Chiara. But a deadly pair of bombings in Paris and Copenhagen has already marred this lovely autumn day. Then, before he can stop a man he suspects is about to launch a third attack in Covent Garden, Gabriel is knocked to the pavement--and he can only watch helplessly as the nightmare unfolds.
The haunting memory of his failure to stop the massacre of innocents is still fresh when Gabriel is summoned to Washington--and plunged into a deadly confrontation with the new face of global terror. An elusive American-born cleric in Yemen--once a paid CIA asset whom Allah has granted "a beautiful and seductive tongue"--stands at the center of the explosive plague of death and destruction. And the worst is yet to come. . . .
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(2 hours)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(2 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(2 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(6 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(9 days)