- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Eat to Live Cookbook: 200 Delicious Nutrient-Rich Recipes for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Reversing Disease, and Lifelong He
Do you want to eat delicious food that allows you to lose weight and keep it off permanently without hunger or deprivation? Do you want to throw away your medications and recover from chronic illnesses such as heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes? Do you want to maintain your good health, live longer, and enjoy life to the fullest?
If you said yes to any of these, then the Eat to Live Cookbook is for you.
Through his #1 New York Times bestselling book Eat to Live, Joel Fuhrman, M.D., has helped millions of readers worldwide discover the most effective, healthy, and proven path to permanent weight loss.
Now the Eat to Live Cookbook makes this revolutionary approach easier than ever before. Filled with nutritious, delicious, and easy-to-prepare recipes for every occasion, the Eat to Live Cookbook shows you how to follow Dr. Fuhrman's life-changing program as you eat your way to incredible health.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(11 hours)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(14 hours)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)