- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Sherlock Files: The Official Companion to the Hit Television Series
The Ultimate and Official Guide to Seasons 1 and 2 of the Hit Series Sherlock--A Must-Have for all Sherlock Fans.
Sherlock: The Casebook offers a multidimensional companion to the PBS hit show Sherlock. Covering the first two seasons in vivid detail, each case is richly captured on the page and re-examined through Dr. Watson's blog, Inspector Lestrade's police reports, and newspaper articles about the crimes. Sherlock's detective notes and any surviving clues from the cases are also included. Interspersed among the evidence are exclusive interviews with the stars of the show, Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, and Rupert Graves; writers and co-creators Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat; and the production team on everything from writing the scripts and bringing the characters to life on-screento how the new Sherlock both reinvents and pays homage to Arthur Conan Doyle's iconic detective.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(1 day)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(1 day)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(5 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(8 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(11 days)