- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Runaway New York Times and USA Today Bestseller
Bliss Edwards is about to graduate from college and still has hers. Sick of being the only virgin among her friends, she decides the best way to deal with the problem is to lose it as quickly and simply as possible--a one-night stand. But her plan turns out to be anything but simple when she freaks out and leaves a gorgeous guy alone and naked in her bed with an excuse that no one with half a brain would ever believe.
And as if that weren't embarrassing enough, when she arrives for her first class of her last college semester, she recognizes her new theater professor.
She'd left him naked in her bed about eight hours earlier. . . .
- Graeme Simsion -- "The Rosie Project"(1 day)
- Doris Kearns Goodwin -- "The Bully Pulpit"(3 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(5 days)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(5 days)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(6 days)