- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Make Good Art
Make Good Art (Hardcover)
By Neil Gaiman
Usually Ships in 1-5 days
In May 2012, bestselling author Neil Gaiman delivered the commencement address at Philadelphia’s University of the Arts, in which he shared his thoughts about creativity, bravery, and strength. He encouraged the fledgling painters, musicians, writers, and dreamers to break rules and think outside the box. Most of all, he encouraged them to make good art.
The book Make Good Art, designed by renowned graphic artist Chip Kidd, contains the full text of Gaiman’s inspiring speech.
About the Author
Neil Gaiman has written award-winning books for children and adults, including the Newbery Medal-winning novel The Graveyard Book and Coraline, Stardust, and Odd and the Frost Giants. His picture books include Instructions and Blueberry Girl, illustrated by Charles Vess; The Wolves in the Walls, The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish, and Crazy Hair, illustrated by Dave McKean; and The Dangerous Alphabet, illustrated by Gris Grimly. A baby giant panda once sat on his lap and ate bamboo in Chengdu, China.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(3 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(4 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(5 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(6 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(7 days)