- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Taming of Ryder Cavanaugh
The Taming of Ryder Cavanaugh (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 days
#1 New York Times bestselling author Stephanie Laurens returns with the next in her Cynster Sisters series...
The Honorable Miss Mary Cynster always gets what she wants. As the last unwed Cynster of her generation, she is determined to remain in charge of her life and of the man she will marry. At the very bottom of her list of potential husbands is Ryder Cavanaugh, the daring and devastating Marquess of Raventhorne, an overwhelming and utterly unmanageable lion of the ton.
Ryder needs Mary as his wife, not just because she is delight-ful, fiery, and tempting, but because he values all she could be. When fate and circumstance hand him the chance, he claims Mary as his marchioness . . . only to discover what he truly desires is not just to take her hand in marriage, but to capture her heart.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(12 hours)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(15 hours)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)