- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Goodnight Moon ABC Padded Board Book: An Alphabet Book
The youngest readers receive a gentle introduction to their ABCs with this comforting alphabet book. Words and phrases are accompanied by familiar images from everyone's favorite bedtime book, Goodnight Moon, by Margaret Wise Brown and Clement Hurd.
From kittens to stars to yarn, there are so many things that can be found in the great green room from the classic storybook Goodnight Moon.
This edition is published with a padded cover, perfect for toddlers. The companion concept book, Goodnight Moon 123, is also available as a padded board book for your enjoyment.
About the Author
Few writers have been as attuned to the concerns and emotions of childhood as Margaret Wise Brown (1910-1952). A graduate of Hollins College and the progressive Bank Street College of Education, she combined her literary aspirations with the study of child development. Her unique ability to see the world through a child's eyes is unequaled. Her many classic books continue to delight thousands of young listeners and readers year after year.
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(3 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(6 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(9 days)
- William Ury -- "Getting to Yes with Yourself"(9 days)
- Sw. Shraddhananda aka Rev. Dr. Sonya Jones -- "Jesus Was a Shaktipat Guru"(10 days)