- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Goodnight Moon ABC Padded Board Book: An Alphabet Book
The youngest readers receive a gentle introduction to their ABCs with this comforting alphabet book. Words and phrases are accompanied by familiar images from everyone's favorite bedtime book, Goodnight Moon, by Margaret Wise Brown and Clement Hurd.
From kittens to stars to yarn, there are so many things that can be found in the great green room from the classic storybook Goodnight Moon.
This edition is published with a padded cover, perfect for toddlers. The companion concept book, Goodnight Moon 123, is also available as a padded board book for your enjoyment.
About the Author
Few writers have been as attuned to the concerns and emotions of childhood as Margaret Wise Brown (1910-1952). A graduate of Hollins College and the progressive Bank Street College of Education, she combined her literary aspirations with the study of child development. Her unique ability to see the world through a child's eyes is unequaled. Her many classic books continue to delight thousands of young listeners and readers year after year.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(2 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(3 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(4 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(5 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(6 days)