- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Lulu Goes to Witch School
Lulu Witch can't wait to go to school for the first time. But when she meets her new classmate Sandy Witch, she isn't sure that she will like school after all. Sandy Witch is a show-off, and she knows how to do everything better than Lulu Will Lulu and Sandy Witch learn to get along?
Beginning readers will love this updated edition of the Jane O'Connor classic tale, with brand-new illustrations by Bella Sinclair.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(3 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(4 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(5 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(6 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(7 days)