- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Fans of Kann's bestselling Pinkalicious series will adore this activity book featuring everyone's favorite golden unicorn. The pages of drawing, coloring, and story starters make for a pinkatastic time! Illustrations. Consumable.
About the Author
Victoria Kann is the author-artist of two #1 New York Times bestselling books, Silverlicious and Goldilicious, and is the artist and coauthor of the New York Times bestsellers Pinkalicious and Purplicious. In addition, Victoria cowrote Pinkalicious: The Musical, which premiered in New York City to sold-out audiences and continues to be performed across the country. Her award-winning artwork has graced the covers and pages of many magazines, newspapers, and books. She lives with her husband, who is a toy designer, and their two daughters, and works in a studio overlooking an Emeraldalicious garden of her own.
- Deborah Frazier -- "Colorado's Hot Springs"(1 day)
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(3 days)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(3 days)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(7 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(10 days)