- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
A Future Arrived
Before Downton Abbey, there was Abingdon Pryory...
The third installment in Phillip Rock's trilogy that came alive with The Passing Bells and continued with Circles of Time, begins with the fading of the Jazz Age in England, and ends with German bombers on the horizon.
A Future Arrived, the conclusion to the epic Grevilles of Abingdon saga, contains a P.S. section with additional insights from the author, background material, suggestions for further reading, and more.
About the Author
Born in Hollywood, California, PhiLlip Rock lived in England with his family until the blitz of 1940. He spent his adult years in Los Angeles and published three novels before the Passing Bells series: Flickers, The Dead in Guanajuato, and The Extraordinary Seaman. He died in 2004.
Praise for A Future Arrived…
“A Future Arrived is a wonderfully old-fashioned book. . . full of characters who value honor, nobility, courage and commitment . . . refreshing.”
-Los Angeles Times
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(12 hours)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(1 day)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(6 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(6 days)
- Carl Lehrburger -- "Secrets of Ancient America"(7 days)