- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
When last seen the singularly inept wizard Rincewind had fallen off the edge of the world. Now, magically, he's turned up again, and this time he's brought the Luggage.
But that's not all . . .
Once upon a time, there was an eighth son of an eighth son who was, of course, a wizard. As if that wasn't complicated enough, said wizard then had seven sons. And then he had an eighth son--a wizard squared (that's all the math, really). Who, of course, was a source of magic--a sourcerer.
About the Author
Sir Terry Pratchett's many honors include the Los Angeles Times Book Prize, a Printz Honor, the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award, Britain's Carnegie Medal, the American Library Association's Margaret A. Edwards Award for lasting contribution to young adult literature, and the World Fantasy Lifetime Achievement Award. His books have sold more than 75 million copies worldwide. Knighted for his "services to literature," Sir Terry lives in England with his wife and many cats.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(11 hours)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(14 hours)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(4 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(7 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(10 days)