- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Blood and Ashes
How does one man stay alivewith a dozen assassins targeting him?
Ex-soldier Joe Hunter once employed his killer instincts for Don Griffiths. Together, they brought down extremist groups and domestic terrorists before they could implement their destructive plans against the country. It was a job that nearly cost Hunter his life--and his humanity. So he severed all ties with Griffiths.
But when Griffiths' daughter is murdered and the rest of his family is targeted by supporters of Carswell Hicks, an enemy from his past and long believed to be dead, Hunter knows he can't stand by and let innocent people get hurt. Agreeing to help Griffiths protect his family, Hunter sets out on a suicide mission--for a dozen merciless killers are bent on avenging a dead man . . .
- Eric Skokan -- "Farm Fork Food"(4 days)
- Jon Bassoff -- "Factory Town"(5 days)
- Dannielle Owens-Reid & Kristin Russo -- "This Is a Book for Parents of Gay Kids"(6 days)
- Julie Hedlund & Susan Eaddy -- "My Love for You Is the Sun"(7 days)
- Veterans Speak Book Club Discussion of "The Yellow Birds"(7 days)