- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Embroidery pour le Jardinier: 100 French Designs for the Gardener
Embroidery pour le Jardinier presents more than one hundred designs to add charm to things you use in the garden and twenty-one needlework steps teaching how to do this. In no time you'll be hand-stitching cherry motifs to seed bags, butterflies to tool kits, and scarecrows and pumpkins to your gloves and smocks. The designs featured inside will allow you to personalize your gardening accessories and create lovely embroidered gifts for your friends.
About the Author
Sylvie Blondeau is a French artist specializing in craft and illustration. She is the author of Embroidery pour le Bébé, Embroidery pour le Jardinier, Appliqué for Little Ones, Mon atelier de couture, and two children’s books.
- Travel Writing: A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(1 day)
- Nathaniel Vinton -- "The Fall Line"(1 day)
- Heather Sappenfield -- "The View from Who I Was"(5 days)
- Alexandra Fuller -- "Leaving Before the Rains Come"(8 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Blowout"(11 days)