- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Embroidery pour la Maison: 100 French Designs for the Home
Embroidery pour la Maison presents more than one hundred designs to add charm to objects throughout the home, and twenty-one needlework steps teaching how to do this.
In no time you’ll be hand-stitching telephone motifs to address book covers, bubbles to bathrobes, baguettes and macarons to tote bags. The designs featured inside will allow you to personalize your accessories and create lovely embroidered gifts for your friends.
About the Author
Sylvie Blondeau is a French artist specializing in craft and illustration. She is the author of Embroidery pour le Bébé, Embroidery pour le Jardinier, Appliqué for Little Ones, Mon atelier de couture, and two children’s books.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(4 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(5 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(6 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(7 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(8 days)