- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
All You Could Ask for
Brooke has been happily married to her college sweetheart for fifteen years.Samantha's newlywed bliss is steam-rolled when she finds shocking evidence of infidelity on her husband's computer.
Katherine works eighteen hours a day for the man who irreparably shattered her heart fifteen years ago.
Brooke, Samantha, and Katherine don't know one another yet, but all three are about to discover the conquering power of friendship--and that they have all they could ask for, as long as they have each other.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(2 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(3 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(4 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(5 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(6 days)