- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
All Out of Love
The newest Cupid, Texas romance, from the author of The First Love Cookie Club and the Jubilee, Texas novels . . .Football star Pierce Hollister has fame, fortune, and beautiful women who'll do anything for him . . . whether he asks them to or not. But when it all comes crashing down, Pierce finds himself back home, running the ranch inCupid, Texas, wondering how it all went wrong.
But one thing is right: Lace Bettingfield. The formerplain-Jane has turned into a luscious knockout--trouble is, she won't even give him the time of day no matterhow many passes he makes.
Being in love with your older brother's best friend is awkward enough, and Pierce was the cause of Lace's most embarrassing high school moment ever when her secret letter to him declaring her love landed right on the front page of the school newspaper Pierce is still as stubborn, sexy, and arrogant as ever . . . but Lace is about to see that things aren't always as they seem . . . especially whenit comes to love.
- From Our Shelves Fiction Bookclub Meeting -- "The Night Guest"(3 days)
- Marilyn Krysl -- "Yes, There Will Be Singing"(4 days)
- Binx Selby & Linda Jade Fong -- "The Balancepoint Mealplan & Cookbook"(5 days)
- Matteo Pistono -- "Fearless in Tibet"(6 days)
- Travel Writing -- A Writing Workshop with Jayme Moye, 2014 Travel Writer of the Year(7 days)