- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
All the Summer Girls
A riveting coming-of-age tale set on the New Jersey shore in which three former best friends reunite at the beach town of their past. Donohue, the author of the bestselling novel "How to Eat a Cupcake," is a master of literary fiction and her skill is demonstrated in this charming second novel.
About the Author
Meg Donohue has an MFA from Columbia University and a BA from Dartmouth College. Born and raised in Philadelphia, she now lives in San Francisco with her husband, daughters, dog, and a weakness for salted caramel cupcakes.
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(2 days)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(3 days)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(4 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(9 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(9 days)