- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Can Christians Trust Talesfrom Heaven? Yes
Millions have read the testimonies of those who have been to heaven and returned. But what do these stories mean for Christians? How do they fit with what the Bible teaches? What do they say about who goes to heaven? Debate has raged throughout the church about whether we should trust these testimonies, since they don't always align with what we think the Bible teaches. Reverend John Price, a pastor who has been a pioneer in integrating near-death accounts into ministry, surveys the Bible and Christian doctrines to discover that these firsthand accounts of encounters with God are fully compatible with Christian spirituality.
Price began his ministry not believing in heaven. In Revealing Heaven, after hearing over two hundred accounts of near-death experiences, Price narrates the stories of those who helped change his mind and now makes a case not only for why Christians can trust near-death accounts but for why we should treat these amazing stories as precious gifts from God.
- David Gessner -- "All the Wild That Remains"(1 day)
- Tara Dairman -- "The Stars of Summer"(2 days)
- Ann Stewart Zachwieja, Katie Wise, Yoon Park, and Eddy Jordan -- "Listen to Your Mother"(3 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Strange Angels"(8 days)
- David Loy -- "A New Buddhist Path"(8 days)