- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
The Guilty One
A moving and suspenseful, Lisa Ballantyne’s The Guilty One is a psychological journey about the darkness in all of us that explores how we are all tied to our pasts, and what it means to be guilty.
Solicitor Daniel Hunter is called to defend 11-year-old Sebastian, charged with the murder of a young boy on a London playground. While examining Sebastian’s life in order to save it, Daniel can’t help but be transported to his own difficult youth spent in foster care and how the one he trusted the most was the one who betrayed him…
Emotionally wrought, with an abundance of twists and, The Guilty One is a character-driven psychological novel that explores the true nature of guilt.
- A Workshop with Chanel Helgason MD -- "First Steps to Time Mastery"(1 day)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "Self Portrait with Expletives"(4 days)
- TaraShea Nesbit -- "The Wives of Los Alamos"(4 days)
- David Aguilar -- "Alien Worlds"(5 days)
- Jeffrey Bennett -- "What Is Relativity?"(6 days)