- Store Info
- Calendar of Events
- Readers Guild
- Book Lists
- Educator Services
- Local Authors Corner
Search for Books
Hef's Little Black Book
Nearly six decades ago, Hugh Marston Hefner created Playboy magazine, which effectively ignited Americas sexual revolution. The greatest living symbol of the Good Life, Hef created a world for himself that most men have yearned to inhabit, if only briefly, just to know what its like to be him. In Hef s Little Black Book, this universally envied international icon offers a treasury of his often wry and heartfelt wisdom as it applies to the realms of romance, hedonism, ambition, businessand, of course, sex.
Accompanied by tantalizing never-before-seen photographs from his vast private archive, Hef s Little Black Book is the gateway to Hugh Hefners irresistibly beguiling world. If you dont swing, dont ringlingerie and pajamas optional.
About the Author
Hugh M. Hefner founded Playboy magazine in 1953. In 1998, he was inducted into the American Society of Magazine Editors Hall of Fame, and he remains unquestionably the most famous magazine editor in the world. He lives at the Playboy Mansion West in Holmby Hills, California.
Praise for Hef's Little Black Book…
“[A] breezy, charming chronicle...Both gracious and unapologetic about Hef’s...otherworldly existence....Striking.”
-Time Out New York
- Graeme Simsion -- "The Rosie Project"(1 day)
- Doris Kearns Goodwin -- "The Bully Pulpit"(3 days)
- Living Poets Society Poetry Bookclub Meeting -- "What Goes On"(5 days)
- Mary Rockwood Lane -- "Healing with the Arts"(5 days)
- Mirabai Starr -- "Saint Francis of Assisi", "Saint Teresa of Avila", and "The Showings of Julian of Norwich"(6 days)